Friday, October 2, 2009

All In Good Taste on HGTV




For three years, I co-hosted the HGTV program All In Good Taste, a cooking show that aired in the mid-to-late 1990's. This is a very brief excerpt from an episode on Pizza which at least gives an idea of production values. Jerry Smith of Pinewood Television in Jacksonville, Florida produced the show for HGTV and made certain that the food was the star of the show. This was before cooking shows became dominated by personalities. Curiously, I was selected as the co-host because I had a gregarious on-camera personality and because I knew food and how to prepare it.

My co-host was Lisa Valdini with whom I also worked on other unrelated projects while I lived in Florida. The show was a very positive experience which I immensely enjoyed.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home