Sunday, September 20, 2009

Southern Defense Attorney Role for U.S. Treasury Training Film (click here for a higher resolution version)

An excerpt from a much longer training video for the U.S. Treasury Department's Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) in which I played a somewhat arrogant defense attorney. The film's director allowed me to play the character as a very Southern attorney, based on several I have personally known.

The female D.A. who is seen in a brief cutaway shot was played by my friend and fellow Florida actor Lisa Valdini who co-hosted the HGTV program All In Good Taste with me. The unseen defendant actually looked just like a weasel. as described by the witness.




Over a 10-year period, I appeared in a number of diverse roles for FLETC--drug smuggler, Border Patrol agent, IRS CID agent, etc.--and narrated a number of training films. FLETC is now a part of the Department of Homeland Security.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home