Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Flat-Out Feeder Challenge Commercial for the Outdoor Channel (click here for a hi res link)



In early 2009, I had the pleasure of working again with the production team of Steve Finch and Marc Womack of Surf & Turf Entertainment. Steve and Marc are responsible for the top three programs currently on the Outdoor Channel. In the Flat-Out Feeder Challenge commercial, my role as a "thrill of victory, agony of defeat" sportscaster juxtaposed with Bone Collector co-host Travis T-Bone Turner's down home humor made for great fun. I've been the voice of Bone Collector -- http://www.michaelwaddell.com -- since its inception, along with two other Michael Waddell Outdoor Channel shows, but I'd never had the pleasure of working with T-Bone. He's the kind of guy who makes a long day go more quickly with his humor and generosity.

I promise that, in real life, I'm not that guy in the $19 polyester blazer... although it's still hanging in my closet.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home