Thursday, October 24, 2013

The MED - "Baby" - 30-Second TV Voice Over


There's a link in the right-hand side bar to my Vimeo and YouTube channels, but this one deserves some attention. This commercial is for The MED (Regional Medical Center) of Memphis and is one element of a three-part campaign.

I especially like that, even though it was not part of the original project, the producer wanted to try to keep my voice for the sake of continuity, so he requested that I retain the gravely quality of my delivery, but with a warmer, more gentle approach. This was the result.

It's always a pleasure to be part of excellent production, and these spots produced by Peter Zavadil of Taillight TV are exquisite. My thanks to Peter for his excellent direction, to Anthony Stubelek of Rock Studio in Brunswick, Georgia for his thoughtful expertise in recording the voice overs, and to my good friend and agent Carol Rathe of Go Voices in Denver.

If it's true that "you're only as good as your most recent work," then I'm kind of proud of this and the other spots for The MED, but I'm always up for the next opportunity.

(You can click on the mother and baby image to view the video.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home